Sunday, June 14, 2009

Virgin Post


Okay all, this is my first post! I am new to blogging, but have been urged by friends to share my "Crafty Ways" with others! Here you will find lots of fun things to do with kids, recipes (although I'm not making much from Cook's Illustrated, lately- more like my Grandmas cooking- all kid friendly!), Recession-ista tips, etc.

A little background about me-

About 6 months ago we had to close our little baby boutique. We had been open about a year and a half, and just couldn't muscle through these tough times. Our specialty was baby-carriers, cloth diapers, bonding products, as well as cute boutique items. I miss it terribly, but am ready to move on to the next big adventure- Baby #3!

Avery (4) and Carolina (2) will be joined by a little brother or sister in November. We are excited and anxious to see how our family dynamics will change- yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment