Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In which I may or may not return to blogging...


Ummm, hello? Been awhile, eh?

I'll just say that the last 2 years have kicked my butt. Adding a third chiclet is crazy! We finally have our bearings, and pretend like we know what we are doing. (psh..)

So, school lets out tomorrow, and all 3 kids will be home all summer long! Wah! Oh, I mean, Yah! Really, I'm ambivelant about it. On the one hand, they can be really great together, and keep eachother entertained for hours, on the other hand, it's easy to see them shanking eachother. We shall see how it plays out. Bets, anyone?
{chevron ruffle pants available in my shop}

I'm still sewing about 10-12 hours a week. The biz has grown a bit, and is steady now. Which leaves less time for sewing frivolous projects, but means more "mad money", so I'll take it!

I've got some exciting projects coming up this summer, so I'll try to post, but I'm not feeling any pressure, since I've abandoned you all long ago! (crickets chirping) I also plan on reviewing some patterns that I've sewn up recently, so that should be fun!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment