Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Skirt Week Entry 1: Little girls skirt



I am super excited about the crafterhours: skirt week. One, I already have 3 skirts done that I want to enter. Which makes the work load pretty light for me to enter the max of 4 skirts. This is my first entry:

I edited out her shoes for my "official entry"
I used the Bo Peep Skirt from this book. I love this book. It has tons of great patterns from beginner to expert. Plus the eye-candy is fantastic. Lots of Anna Maria Horner's great prints to look at.


A and S announced the prizes today and WooHoo! What a payload! I'm really pulling for a win this time. It would be so great!

Right now I'm working on twenty (!) little girls aprons for the director of our preschool. I'm happy to post a tute if anyone's interested.
Also, the HVAC guy is on his way to finally install A/C in my sewing room (now that it's over 100 here, I need it- talk about a "sweat-shop!")

Happy Sewing- S

No comments:

Post a Comment